PT. Sepatu Bata Tbk.
Bata in Indonesia
- In 1931, Established in Indonesia as a shoe importer.
- In 1940, Commenced manufacturing as its present site in Kalibata, Jakarta selatan
- In 1982, Listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange on March 24
- In 1994, Completed the construction of Purwakarta
- In 2004, Obtained General Importing and Distribution license.
WE ARE INNOVATORS AND LEADERS
Since our founding in 1894, Bata has been at the forefront of innovation; not only in the production and design of new styles, but in the creation of business models that permit a quick response to the ever-changing wants and needs of our customers. As a result, Bata enjoys a long history as a leading manufacturer and retailer of quality footwear, and proudly serves some one million customers each day. With more than 30,000 employees, 5,000 international retail stores, and a presence in over 70 countries, Bata is positioned to deliver an unparalleled combination of selection, quality, and service to customers around the globe.
WE ARE INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF FOOTWEAR
For over 13 decades, Bata has been on the leading edge of footwear design. Today, professionals in Bata's Shoe Innovation Centres around the world continue the tradition of innovation as they dedicate themselves to discovering new shoe materials, developing modern shoe technologies, and creating fresh footwear that marries style with comfort.